**UPDATE: Just finished The New Rules of Marketing And PR by David Meerman Scott (available on Amazon.com). Very good book about the intersection of traditional slogans and marketing, and the digital age. Click This Link to check it out!
We think its time to do two things – acknowledge some of the best marketing slogans of all time AND show you how to make them yourself! Slogans are an integral part of every business. Without an effective slogan, effective marketing is impossible to say the least.
Now, to the best slogans of all time…
There are many reasons why a slogan is an effective tool for marketing. Here are some of the basic and fundamental reasons why every business should have a slogan:
- You can get it printed on cool stuff like these Trades Show Giveaways to hand out at your next event
- You can carry it with you. Be it on a bag, your vehicle, t-shirt, whatever it is a slogan can be printed and used as a walking advertisement. The main benefit of this aspect is that you are marketing your business without any effort.
- A memorable slogan is like a good song. Most people don’t forget something catchy. If your slogan is catchy and memorable it will stick to people’s brains which is hard to wipe out. Your slogan helps people recognize your brand.
- It’s easy to create. I know most businesses and companies pay thousands of dollars to come up with a good slogan, but if you ask me, an hour worth of time is more than enough to come up with a great catchy slogan. Creativity and a little patience that’s all it requires, no money involved what so ever.
- Slogans are the best marketing tool in a marketer’s tool box. It’s like an automatic tool that once you charge and let go, it does the rest provided that you have promoted your brand and product beforehand.
We all know the importance of slogan and I am sure most of you who run businesses or blogs already know the importance of it so I am not going to waste my time or yours by going into details. Now, let’s get into the essence of this post. Here are the top 25 best slogans that we at Marketinghackz think are some of the best that has ever been created. The list is in no order and as said earlier these are our favorites and might not be yours.
Best Slogans Of All Time:
Just do it. – Nike
Think Small. – Volkswagen
Don’t be vague. Ask for Haig. – Haig Scotch Whiskey
When you got it, flaunt it. – Braniff Airlines
All the news that’s fit to print. – The New York Times
Let Your Fingers Do The Walking. – Yellow Pages
Wotalotigot! – Smarties
It takes a licking and keeps on ticking. – Timex
Where’s the beef? – Wendy’s
Have it your way. – Burger King
It is. Are you? – The Independent
M’m! M’m! Good! – Campbell Soup
The Citi Never Sleeps – Citi Bank
When it absoultely, positively has to be there overnight. – Federal Express
Hand built by robots. – Fiat Strada
When you care enough to send the very best. – Hallmark
I think, therefore IBM. – IBM
Grace… space… pace. – Jaguar
Got Milk? – Milk
Think different. – Apple Macintosh
The quick picker upper. – Bounty
Capitalist Tool. – Forbes
Beanz meanz Heinz. – Heinz Baked Beans
Have a break. Have a Kit-Kat. – Kit Kat
When it rains, it pours! – Morton Salt
There it is, 25 best slogans that we think are the coolest. Are there any that are your personal favorites? We know that there are a couple out there that we haven’t included here since the list consists of only 25 slogans. Please feel free to share your all time favorite slogans with us just like we did.
Now, since we’re moving into a more digitally based existence with Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and everything else, where do you think slogans are heading? Are they still important?
**Seriously… If you spend lots of time rebuilding your brand, you’re going to want to get some promotional materials printed. For a limited time, you can use promo code NC20PB for 20% off your order at Printing For Less.**
Powered by Facebook Comments