Marketing isn’t as hard as people make it to be. There are only few elements that we need to analyze and study before we go full fledge with a campaign. Here is the breakdown of what the diagram shows :
Before reaching out to the customers a business needs to study four elements related to the potential customers :
- How loyal are they to an exisiting brand?
- Analyze the target market’s behavior ( consumer behavior ).
- Study the cultural difference of each market being targeted
- Analyze what the problems are that the product/service might provide solution to
After studying these four elements the marketing department needs to create a marketing strategy based on the findings derived from each element,
- Develop competitive advantage to move customers from an existing brand to your’s
- Cater to their existing behavior
- Send out marketing messages based on cultural and language differences
- Convey how your product can provide solution to their existing problems
If businesses follow this approach the result usually ends in purchase of a product/ service which is the solution for the customer. And for businesses it results in sales which is their solution to the problem. In the end its a win win situation for both customers and businesses.
Powered by Facebook Comments