If you really want long term success to result from your article marketing, it is vital that what you write is search engine optimized so that you can create a regular flow of traffic for yourself.
Never Indulge in Keyword Stuffing: The golden rule (or at least one of them) of writing SEO articles is to artfully weave in your chosen keywords so they seem natural. Try your hardest to aim for a five percent keyword density for your chosen keywords; anything higher than that is asking for trouble.
Search engines do not like articles that have been stuffed with keywords because they are hard for readers to process and they seem like spam. You need to keep your articles sensible and only include the keywords when they feel necessary. Not only do you risk angering the search engines, your articles are not likely to be approved by the article directories if they are keyword stuffed.
Your Title Should Have Correct Grammar: Search engines put a lot of emphasis on the title of the webpage. This is because that’s the first thing a user sees when they search for a particular keyword and come across a website.
If your title is wrong grammatically, then it will send the incorrect message to the people who locate your site via the search engines. Even if you do manage to be ranked for this specific keyword, the number of people coming to your site will drop because of your planned mistake. So be certain your title has the correct grammar.
Be Creative With Article Titles: When you choose a few keywords to write articles around, you can start to experiment with the titles of the articles first without writing any other content. You just might find your own surge of inspiration from exploring various title options.
Your main objective is to use variations on the keywords so that you can reach out to a wider audience and get the most out of your article marketing efforts. Eventually, this strategy will help you spread your articles around in many different ways.
In conclusion, this article makes it clear that if you want to use article marketing and get the most benefit from it, then you have to know SEO. The more that your articles are focused on SEO, the better your chances of obtaining search engine traffic that converts.
But this does not mean that you lower the quality of your article by only writing for the search engines. You should be aware of a strategy that will allow you to focus on both your readers and the search engines.
- Articlez – Solid article writing.
- SubmitYourArticle – Article and blog syndication service.
- UniqueArticleWizard – Another good article syndication service
Here are some additional tools that you can use in your business:
- SEOpressor Review – The SEOpressor WordPress plugin gets your blog ranked quick in Google.
- SENuke – The best linkbuilding tool out there. I use it for my stuff and my client’s sites as well. Check out the SENuke review here.
- Market Samurai Review – Market Samurai is one of the best keyword research tools in the world!
- Keyword Winner Review – in post keyword suggestions for using phrases that get ranked. WordPress plugiin.
- Bring The Fresh Review – Good SEO, make money online course that’ll show you how to get search rankings and free traffic.
- SEO Business Box Review – How to do SEO for local businesses for big money.
- Power 3 Marketing Review – How affiliates can use their knowledge to help small businesses with their digital marketing
- Traffic Travis Review – Another keyword research too that’s free and it has good results.
- Rank Builder Review – Awesome automated software tool for search rankings.
- Synnd Review – Synnd is the best off page SEO tool available, period!
Powered by Facebook Comments