It is essential once in a while to get out on the web and browse for related articles. We decided a couple weeks ago that we should be doing link round up as everybody else and here is our fresh batch of second link round up.
Today’s links are geared towards two aspects of marketing – Traditional and Online. As we were trying to see what others have to say about the differences and effectiveness of these two forms of marketing, we were able to grab 10 links that we think you will enjoy. Most of these links talk in favor of online marketing, but since we are old timers when it comes to marketing, we decided to throw in one link that talks in favor of traditional marketing.
If you have any links on this subject please feel free to post the link on your comments.
We hope you are finding these link round ups interesting. Here it is – Traditional Marketing and Online Marketing
- Why Companies Shouldn’t Rely On Traditional Marketing – When compared to traditional marketing strategies, (i.e. Outdoor, TV, Radio, Trade Shows, and Direct Mail) Internet marketing accomplishes all four goals with the added capability of allowing buyers to finalize the purchasing process by placing an order online.
- Can Online Marketing Replace Traditional Marketing – …generally online marketing and promotion is geared towards the widespread Internet community on a national or global basis.
- Essential Non-Traditional Marketing Method – Use trade shows and organizational displays to your advantage. If you exhibit anywhere, be sure your Web site address is prominent and on everything you hand out. If you have the opportunity, put your Web site on a CD and have it available live on a computer at the show.
- Traditional Marketing Vs. Search Marketing – This was one of the biggest points the panelists tried to drive home. No matter what the product, no matter who your client, the most important thing is understanding the consumer.
- Online Marketing Is Great But What About Traditional Marketing – That local flowershop in your town might be looking for an online store and a design for their site, would you want them to find somebody else on the internet or would you want them to find you?
- Internet Marketing – The End of Traditional Marketing as We Know It - Internet marketing will ultimately dominate the marketing world, with all other forms of marketing becoming subordinate to it.
- What is The Future of Traditional Marketing – When the world shifts gears and operates in a faster pace, it is advisable for us also to follow its lead and take up the trend. Traditional Marketing, say many market analysts, fails to work in today’s world. The brand recall is very minimal as the customer is exposed to a variety of brands.
- What is eMarketing and How is it Better Than Traditional Marketing – eMarketing is the product of the meeting between modern communication technologies and the age-old marketing principles that humans have always applied.
- Traditional Marketing Vs. Online Advertising – As far as marketing dollars go currently online spend outweighs all traditional media. Why ? Because it works !
- Viral Marketing Vs. Traditional Marketing – “Viral marketing” can be an extremely effective form of word of mouth marketing. The process involves crafting a message that is designed to be propagated by its recipients.
It’s your turn to share
Powered by Facebook Comments